Sharepoint Excel doc not receiving data from Form

Copper Contributor

I created a Sharepoint page that has an Excel doc with a Form in the document which looks like a survey for over 50 people in our company to fill out requests.

The Form is embedded in the Sharepoint home page. Using a modified "Notify the Team" Flow, once the request is submitted through the survey that triggers an email to the person who submitted so that they have a record, and that data then populates the Excel doc within the Sharepoint page. Everything has been going smoothly for the past 2 months, until last week when data that is submitted no longer populates the Excel doc. However, the flow history shows that the flow successfully ran. It's as if the data is getting "stuck" in limbo.

When I submit a dummy request afterwards, that "pushes" the stuck data into populating the Sharepoint doc. Is there a way to fix this? Is a connection broken? Is this the appropriate place to ask? I appreciate any help. Thanks! 

2 Replies
Have you tried to re-publish the Flow? To me, Flow service is not behaving as expected in your tenant so open a support ticket could be worth

Yes, it's strange, but the flows where the data isn't behaving as expected show in the flow history as successfully ran. When I go in and re-publish or re-submit the flow, that data still does not get pushed to the shared Excel doc, shows up as having run successfully, and the email is triggered to the person submitting that their request went through. I am talking to our company tech support to see if we have tech support internally for Sharepoint or if I need to reach out to Microsoft support somewhere. Thank you!