SOLVED

Sharepoint - Change image - stock images - insert not working

Copper Contributor

Hi, 

I am trying to change images on multiple places on my SharePoint sites, but for some reason after I choose the stock image I want, and click on insert(1) it is not doing anything. I also cannot close the images window neither by clicking on Cancel nor with clicking on the X in the upper right corner, only by clicking anywhere outside of the images window. 

Is anyone aware of any issues that can cause this?

(Worked fine yesterday.)

Thanks  in advance!

5 Replies

@TundeKrisztina 

I just checked in my tenant as well. It's also not working as expected. may be something wrong is from Microsoft side

Hope it will helpful to you and if so then Please mark my response as Best Response & Like to help others in this community

@TundeKrisztina This is not working for me either, I have tested in 3 different SharePoint tenants (standard release as well as targeted release).

Looks like it is an issue at Microsoft's end. Try raising support ticket with Microsoft directly and report this issue, follow: Get M365 support - online support 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

For SharePoint/Power Platform blogs, visit: Ganesh Sanap Blogs

I do confirm same issue on EU tenant.
Although picking the stock image seems to work in custom SPFX extension file picker which is odd.
best response confirmed by TundeKrisztina (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Seems like the issue was resolved, it is working again.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by TundeKrisztina (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Seems like the issue was resolved, it is working again.

View solution in original post