SharePoint 2016 Workflow Health Page Not Displaying All Workflows

Copper Contributor

I'm using SharePoint Server 2016 and I have a lot of custom workflows (list workflows, reusable workflows, and site workflows), both 2010 and 2013 workflows. Usually I am able to use the Workflow Health page (yoursiteurl/_layouts/15/WorkflowServiceHealth.aspx) to view the status of all of my 2013 workflows within the site, but this morning it would not display all of them - see picture below. It seems random, some of the missing WF's are list WF, some are reusable, and some are site WF's (it decided to display some of my list WF's and one association of one of my reusable WF's). I checked and all of my WF's are still funcitonal. Just the Workflow Health page isn't working properly. Does anyone else know why this would happen or how to go about fixing it?

Truncated WF Health Page.JPG

3 Replies

@bin-spd-workflows I am having the same problem. Did you find a solution?

Regards

@bin-spd-workflows  I have the same issue. Does anyone have a solution for this? Thanks!

Same issue. Workflows are not displaying in the site settings > Workflow settings but I can see them in Designer, and I can manually start them from the list. I tried in Edge (not in IE mode) and in Chrome.