SharePoint 2013 Secure store service Error - Sorry this site hasn't been shared with you

Copper Contributor

Hi all,

i just performed a clean install of SharePoint server 2013 (SP1) on a server.
the farm consists of only one server.
After installing SharePoint and all service applications:
• Excel Service
• Performance Point Service
• SQL Server Reporting Services Service Application
• Secure Store Service Application
I encountered a problem on the Secure Store service:
when I open the service application I get "Sorry this site hasn't been shared with you".

in the event viewer log i see:
"The Secure Store Service application Secure Store Service is not accessible. The full exception text is: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL / TLS secure channel with authority 'servername: 32844'"

I tried to:
- re-import the SharePoint root certificate into manage trust:

$rootCert = (Get-SPCertificateAuthority).RootCertificate
$rootCert.Export(“Cert”) | Set-Content d:\SharepointRoot.cer -Encoding byte

and then import on Trusted Root Certification Authorities / Certificates.

- I have checked and there are no associated certificates in the "SharePoint web services" site

The secure store service application is running.
what can i do? I don't understand where is the problem.

the ULS log reported me:

The Secure Store Service application Secure Store Service is not accessible. The full exception text is: Could not establish secure channel for SSL/TLS with authority 'servername:32844'.

Unexpected exception from endpoint address : https://servername32844/c102bd717e9b4f8b92e0bdbb119cf4d1/SecureStoreService.svc/https

Logging unknown/unexpected client side exception: SecurityNegotiationException. This will cause this application server to be removed from the load balancer queue. Exception: System.ServiceModel.Security.SecurityNegotiationException: Could not establish secure channel for SSL/TLS with authority 'servername:32844'. ---> System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.    

Error occured while managing Secure Store Application ebcb6942-2798-4c3c-b345-ed752e58172a. Error message: Secure Store Service did not performed the operation..

THANK YOU!!

0 Replies