Sharepoint 2010 sidebar edit

Copper Contributor

How can I change the side bar on my sharepoint page. I have the Quicklinks on the left side panel as you can see on the picture. The side bar is seen on every page but I cannot find the edit to that list. Where is it?

4 Replies

@SharepointGuy1670 Where is the image? Can you attach it to your question properly?

If the links are shown on multiple pages, most probably those links must have configured via page layout or master page you are using. Check for page layouts/master pages from site settings and make required changes.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

For SharePoint/Power Platform blogs, visit: Ganesh Sanap Blogs

@ganeshsanap Hey. Some problems ton pictures on this site. here you can see it: https://ibb.co/MpXG7pG 

@SharepointGuy1670 Check if you are using any custom page layout or master page.

Check the documentation if it helps: Introduction to SharePoint master pages 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

For SharePoint/Power Platform blogs, visit: Ganesh Sanap Blogs