Set data fileds automatically when create a register and when the register is updated

Copper Contributor

Hello Guys!

I have created a Powerapp CRUD form connected to a Sharepoint list. In this list I need to have 2 colums that stores automatically dates in the next way:

Creation date: store the date and time when a register (the powerapp form) was submitted. It will never change.

Modification date: updates the date and time everytime a register created using the powerapp form is modified.

Thanks in advance for your help.

3 Replies

@juandroid I have no idea what a CRUD form is, but if you are using a SharePoint list the created dated and modified date are stored automatically. You just need to show those columns in your list.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

Hello@RobElliott 

Thanks for your reply. I'm new in Sharepoint list so how do I show those creation date and modification date columns in my sharepoint list?

@juandroid click the dropdown arrow next to any column in the list, select Column settings then Show/hide columns. The list of your columns will appear, check the Created and Modified checkboxes and click Apply.

showHideColumns.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)