SOLVED

send emails with custom message for specific Sharepoint libraries with new file is added -

Bronze Contributor
1 Reply
best response confirmed by AB21805 (Bronze Contributor)
Solution

@AB21805 You can use Power automate flow for this requirements. 

You can use this default template available for same and modify it as per your requirements: Send me an email when a new file is added in SharePoint Online 

If you want to develop flow from scratch, you have to use the When a file is created trigger & select your site and document library. Then use outlook connector actions to send email notification.

Documentation: SharePoint Connector 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by AB21805 (Bronze Contributor)
Solution

@AB21805 You can use Power automate flow for this requirements. 

You can use this default template available for same and modify it as per your requirements: Send me an email when a new file is added in SharePoint Online 

If you want to develop flow from scratch, you have to use the When a file is created trigger & select your site and document library. Then use outlook connector actions to send email notification.

Documentation: SharePoint Connector 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

View solution in original post