Resources or library for Json formatting styles

Brass Contributor

I am not sure if this is a silly question or not but is there a place I can go online where I can see all the different possibilities of JSON formatting styles and perhaps the different buttons and things you can do using JSON in a share point list or sherpoint site.  Currently all I do is a Google search to see if I can find anything close but I'm sure there must be a website that hosts all of the different possibilities using JSON on within sharepoint.

Thank you community.

2 Replies

Hi @VeeExcelLearn 

PnP List Formatting Samples is the best place to see how fields and views in SharePoint lists and libraries can be customized.

https://pnp.github.io/List-Formatting/

Hope this helps!

@VeeExcelLearn This is a similar question you asked in your previous thread here .

Here's Microsoft official documentation for JSON formatting where you can find all syntax and styles (CSS) you can use in JSON formatting: JSON formatting-syntax-reference 

Also, look at the samples submitted by other community members to get more ideas:

1. List-Formatting column-samples 
  2. List-Formatting view-samples 
  3. List-Formatting form-samples 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.