Records Managment Send To Connections cant be found

Deleted
Not applicable

Before I open a ticket with MSFT I wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing this issue. I have configured Send To Connections in SharePoint Admin to have two different records center site collections. I have created content types in the content syndication hub and published. In the records centers I have configured the Organizer Rules. On the libraries these are published to I have created policies for each of the content types. This is where I run into issues. I was able to assign the "Transfer to another location" to a one of my record centers when I go to review the setting I now see "There are no registered destination locations for this site. Select another action" How did it see a registered destination when I set it up but not now. The good thing is that this is a demo environment, the bad thing is that there is nothing custom outside of me having enabled Azure Information Protection for this tenant everything else is the same.

1 Reply

As a follow up this is just a strange bug, but if you save it with another policy or sometimes just refresh your page the send to location will appear. I dont remember this occuring in earlier versions but maybe it did.