"These people will lose access soon" - but what these people have access to?

Brass Contributor

Hi,

I have received an email notification stating that "These people will lose access soon". I suppose this message is related to the new "expiring policy" when sharing some OneDrive/SharePoint file(s) with guest users. But clicking on the "manage access" link I don't get too much information on "what files/folders" that user have access to be able to know if I will need to extend the access or not.

Is there a way to find out for a specific user what files or folders they have access to? Or there is a way to configure that email notification to have more useful information?

Kind Regards,

Lucian

1 Reply
I should have done that before but I have set expiration policies only recently but still, users get a message that someone will lose access, but no further information is given about what resource exactly. It points only to the Site (OneDrive or other SharePoint site) but not to the file or folder.

Since the system knows exactly the day the external user will lose access, it must also know the resource associated with that day, why not providing it somewhere?