"Save for later" dissappeared

Copper Contributor

Since the launch of our new intranet in June 2020, the "Save for later" icon and feature was available within document libraries. Now it is disappeared and Microsoft's excuse "It was never rolled out"?! If that is the case, how were our users able to use the feature previously!! Again, Microsoft, take a good look at your support.....!

2 Replies
That's weird...could it be something with your tenant is wrong? This is another feature that should be there

@Cammic59 

I am also not able to see the Save for later option in document libraries on my tenant.

As per the this article,

Microsoft’s OneDrive for Business November 2019 Roundup includes news of the Save for Later feature (Office 365 roadmap item 49095 - Missing). Although I haven’t seen an Office 365 notification to announce its rollout, Save for Later has turned up in both SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business in my (targeted release) tenant.

Also, I am not able to find any news related to it in Message Center on Office 365 Admin Portal.

Please click Mark as Best Response if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.