SOLVED

"Highlighted Content" Web Part Columns to Show/Hide

Brass Contributor

Hey All,

Right now when I use the "Highlighted Content" web part, it includes the file type, Title, Modified and Modified By columns. Is there any way to choose which columns to show (or hide)? I'd like to just show the file type and Title columns.

Thanks.

Scott

3 Replies
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

Hi @rosenbloomsnka,

As far as I know, there are no configuration options beyond the layout (Grid, List, Carousel and Filmstrip) with the "Highlighted Content" Web Part.

I hope this helps.

Norm

We're also needing this feature - to update the displayed Highlighted Content columns to show each files Document Library, and display that data either on the Grid or List view. Is there still no way to customise this?

This seems like it should be basic out of the box functionality.  Whether you point it to a view showing these columns or you can show/hide columns like you can on an SPO list/library, hopefully Microsoft implements this in the future.  A need to maintain a custom solution seems a bit overkill.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

Hi @rosenbloomsnka,

As far as I know, there are no configuration options beyond the layout (Grid, List, Carousel and Filmstrip) with the "Highlighted Content" Web Part.

I hope this helps.

Norm

View solution in original post