Quick Links & Page Fomatting - not showing 3 across

Copper Contributor

Hello Folks -

I migrated to a new SharePoint Modern site and now setting up the site where I added quick links to the page using a one-third right layout.  When I'm editing the page, the quick links show up as 3 across which is what I want, however when published, it's only two across.  How do I fix so i can maintain 3 across?

Thanks!

3col.png2COL.png

2 Replies
If you Zoom out in your browser, does it show 3 across? e.g. change the zoom to say 75%

@ChrisTakacs 

This happens mainly because of responsive nature of quick links web part.

When I am using Team site, I can have only two links in one row like you. But when I am using communication site (I believe you as well), 3 links per row is shown on my site.

Quick links.PNG

So, Ideally you should also see the three links in one row. Maybe you are using low resolution screen so it is showing only two links in one row. Can you please check with your colleagues who has big screen system with high resolution and see how it looks on their screen?

Or are you applying any custom CSS styling on this page? maybe by using SPFx customizer or something else? 

Please click Mark as Best Response if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.