QUESTIONS.. PLEASE HELP.. - CREATING SHAREPOINT ONLINE COMM SITE.

Brass Contributor

hi 

Firstly, is the is correctly site to ask questions about SP online.. I have been asking few questions and not one answer..  I would appreciate if someone can direct me to the right site for help.  

I am currently building the pages in SP Online Comm site

1)    is there any to have a Title text box like the following one in purple and texting below without the huge white gaps.. I am currently using the title as image.. 

bbsin_1-1594895429454.png

2) I had created a list as per below, how to remove the view all that allow users to click and it will show the list which has the export to excel function

and how to disable to export to excel function, I do not want the user to export for editing

bbsin_2-1594895631519.png

3)  the NEWs function is great, but I notice that every time a new one is created, it will create a page too.. in the end there are too many pages for news.. is there any way to only update on one page and it will update into the NEW function?

bbsin_3-1594895822923.png

4) HEROs are great to use, but it only limit to 5 boxes and some of the title is too long, it cant fit... how to fit all into the box..   also would be good if it can have more boxes.. like choice of 6 to 8

Thank you. 

0 Replies