Problem with Column Formatting actions in "Search results" view

Steel Contributor

I have a SharePoint list of people and an "instant" (for a selected item in SharePoint trigger) flow that is used to send an email to the initiator of the flow with contact information for the person they selected (this activity is logged to another list, which is why we're using a flow). I used column formatting to add a button/link to a column in the view to initiate the flow. 

In the "normal" view of the list, that button works great. However, when a user searches the list (by typing in the search box at the top of the page), the button appears in the "search results", but is not clickable. Here's a short video demonstrating the issue: https://www.screencast.com/t/nabsteIRjaX

Incidentally, the same behavior exists when adding the list to a page using the "List" web part. Also, it seems specific to the "execute flow" action, because elsewhere in the list, there is another column formatted as a hyperlink which works fine.

3 Replies
Hi Chad,
die you ever find a solution for this? I am running into the same issue.
Kind regards

@Alexander Busch I'll have to revisit this, but I think it started working on its own.

Just to finish this discussion, Microsoft has indeed fixed this some time ago.