SOLVED

PROBLEM ABOUT DECIMALS

Copper Contributor

Hello Community,
I need help to solve my problem.
I have a Sharepoint List and in the column called Price 1 it does not let me register a decimal value, it returns it to an integer value without decimals.
I have configured in that column as I show it in the photo, so that values ​​can be registered with decimals.

fgonzalez515_0-1638834461531.png

fgonzalez515_1-1638834483010.png

3 Replies
best response confirmed by fgonzalez515 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@fgonzalez515 Did you apply any JSON column formatting on Price column?

Also, this can be the issue in grid view due the language/regional settings of site. Can you try creating a new list & see if you are able to reproduce the issue in other lists in a site?

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

@ganeshsanap 

Thanks.
My solution was regional settings of site.

@fgonzalez515 You're welcome. I am glad it worked for you!

Please consider giving a Like if my post helped you in any way.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by fgonzalez515 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@fgonzalez515 Did you apply any JSON column formatting on Price column?

Also, this can be the issue in grid view due the language/regional settings of site. Can you try creating a new list & see if you are able to reproduce the issue in other lists in a site?

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

View solution in original post