Printing Sharepoint Online sites

Copper Contributor

Hi, 

I am new to Sharepoint Online. I have created a few pages which I need to print preferably as PDFs. How is this possible? 

I need all pages printed together (like a book). Is there a way to do it? I have attached a screenshot of the list of pages on the left side.

Screenshot (81).png

Thanks in advance. 

Cheers.

3 Replies

Hi @Shannon_Nicholas, you'll need to print the pages individually to PDF using Chrome which renders the page correctly. It's still not possible to print modern pages in Edge or IE11. There's a uservoice request around all this at https://sharepoint.uservoice.com/forums/329214-sites-and-collaboration/suggestions/32229454-printing...

Once you've printed them you'll need to combine them using a PDF application or one of the free online tools for this.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Flow Community Super User

Hi @RobElliott,

Thanks for reaching out. 

Yes, I tried it in the way you have mentioned, but pages with images/ tables seem to be out of order. Is there a solution for it? Or would I have to manually resize them before printing? 

Cheers. 

@Shannon_Nicholas I've not had that happen; pages with images and/or tables all seem to print fine. So I'm afraid I don't have a solution to your problem.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Flow Community Super User