SOLVED

Power Apps - After customization form not loading

Copper Contributor

Hi All,

I am new to PowerApps. I am using SharePoint online 2019. I want to customize list forms.When i click on Customize forms through Powerapps and publish from it, I got the display form (Powerapps UI) of list loaded for first time with PowerApps and next time onwards , loading process icon coming but no content. I have created sample Modern List and tested with two coloumns (no look up columns). Still the same issue.:(Please help me with this issue and guide me!!! Thanks

Annamsoft_0-1588857308355.png

Thanks

Annamsoft

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Annamsoft (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Annamsoft  This is a haunted power-apps issue which should be related to some expired token or some missing connection. Please try to clear cache of your browser and then sign in your SharePoint list, try your custom form again, check if the issue is solved. If that does not solve then try your custom form using different browsers, then check if same issue occurs.

In addition, please consider take a try to remove the custom form from your SP list, then re-create a custom form for it, then check if the issue still exists. If possible try to close your browser tabs and windows so that you make sure browser in a good clean state when trying to connect to the canvas.

Hopefully this helps.

@Vikram_Samal Thank you so much for your reply. I cleared browser history and closed all chrome tabs and it worked for me. Many thanks!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Annamsoft (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Annamsoft  This is a haunted power-apps issue which should be related to some expired token or some missing connection. Please try to clear cache of your browser and then sign in your SharePoint list, try your custom form again, check if the issue is solved. If that does not solve then try your custom form using different browsers, then check if same issue occurs.

In addition, please consider take a try to remove the custom form from your SP list, then re-create a custom form for it, then check if the issue still exists. If possible try to close your browser tabs and windows so that you make sure browser in a good clean state when trying to connect to the canvas.

Hopefully this helps.

View solution in original post