SOLVED

Padding before the next field

Copper Contributor

Hi All,

Is it possible to create padding before the next field.  I have a Description field which starts after the Title however the Title can be 1 line or 2 or 3.  In this case, I do want the title to be take up to 3 lines but I would like to start the next field at a fixed position not relative to the title OR alternatively after there is space for 3 lines of title.  This will make sure the rest of the card is aligned.

Is there any JSON code that can achieve this for my Sharepoint Gallery View

Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 8.06.29 pm.png

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Andrew_O10 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Andrew_O10 You can open the gallery/tile card designer JSON in "Advanced mode" and give fixed height to "elmType" used for your Title column value.

Documentationview-gallery-formatting 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Andrew_O10 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Andrew_O10 You can open the gallery/tile card designer JSON in "Advanced mode" and give fixed height to "elmType" used for your Title column value.

Documentationview-gallery-formatting 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

View solution in original post