SOLVED

Organizational Assets Office Templates not showing in Office

Regular Contributor

Hi, I've added a library in my root site collection as an organizational assets library but I don't see it in Office when accessing "New" (Should see my organization name in the templates section).

My library is registred correctly and it was configured as a Private CDN. I've waited 24 hours but it is still not showing. Did I miss some steps?

Get-SPOOrgAssetsLibrary

DisplayName : Gabarits
LibraryUrl : /Templates
ListId : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OrgAssetType : OfficeTemplateLibrary
ThumbnailUrl :

5 Replies

@Martin Coupal 

Which Version of Office Pro Plus have you installed, I think it needs at least the version 2002

Abdelhak_HubSoft_0-1590423722652.png

best response confirmed by Martin Coupal (Regular Contributor)
Solution

@Abdelhak_HubSoft ,

I just saw it was available this morning. So, in my case, it took more than 48 hours to show off.

Thanks!

Martin.

@Abdelhak_HubSoft 
I have got this working except one user who is using a MAC and he has his software up to date. How do I troubleshoot what is the problem please? It is working for other MAC users. 

@Elevatekp 

It is not working on Mac yet. Also it is not working yet in the Office Online apps 

It seems to be very slow to propagate. I had to remove the old templates library and create a new one and it seems it is taking very long too (except for PowerPoint online which sees the template right away, but not Word or Excel). Hopefully it is just a question of time.