SOLVED

Organizational Assets Office Templates not showing in Office

Steel Contributor

Hi, I've added a library in my root site collection as an organizational assets library but I don't see it in Office when accessing "New" (Should see my organization name in the templates section).

My library is registred correctly and it was configured as a Private CDN. I've waited 24 hours but it is still not showing. Did I miss some steps?

Get-SPOOrgAssetsLibrary

DisplayName : Gabarits
LibraryUrl : /Templates
ListId : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OrgAssetType : OfficeTemplateLibrary
ThumbnailUrl :

6 Replies

@Martin Coupal 

Which Version of Office Pro Plus have you installed, I think it needs at least the version 2002

Abdelhak_HubSoft_0-1590423722652.png

best response confirmed by Martin Coupal (Steel Contributor)
Solution

@Abdelhak_HubSoft ,

I just saw it was available this morning. So, in my case, it took more than 48 hours to show off.

Thanks!

Martin.

@Abdelhak_HubSoft 
I have got this working except one user who is using a MAC and he has his software up to date. How do I troubleshoot what is the problem please? It is working for other MAC users. 

@Elevatekp 

It is not working on Mac yet. Also it is not working yet in the Office Online apps 

It seems to be very slow to propagate. I had to remove the old templates library and create a new one and it seems it is taking very long too (except for PowerPoint online which sees the template right away, but not Word or Excel). Hopefully it is just a question of time.

@Martin CoupalDid you set this up on the root site or on a subsite site you created? I create my on a subsite site, uploaded the PowerPoint template via upload file in the library. Via PowerPoint online every in the company can see it but access the PowerPoint template on Desktop app no other person in the company can see it except myself. I am the only person seeing the PowerPoint template via Desktop app in my company and not everyone. Any thought?

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Martin Coupal (Steel Contributor)
Solution

@Abdelhak_HubSoft ,

I just saw it was available this morning. So, in my case, it took more than 48 hours to show off.

Thanks!

Martin.

View solution in original post