Opening PowerApp custom form from (modern) List View Web Part no longer works (as of 5/15/2018)

Brass Contributor

So this morning I decided to do one last check of my new Intranet site (that is getting launched to the whole company at 3 PM CST) and found that all the pages that I had setup with List View web parts are opening the Classic New Item form instead of the Customized PowerApp form.  I am wondering is this happening to more people, and if so where do we go to leave a comment that it is not working?

Details:

- I do have my tenant in First Release mode (because I wanted to have Hub Sites for the launch).

- The custom Power App form does work if you go to create a New Item FROM THE LIST

- The custom Power App form does not work using a Modern Page that has the List View Web Part on it > when you click New from there you go to the Classic New Item page.

3 Replies

as an update the next day everything was back to normal again.

I am g this same issue, any idea why it went back to normal.  When you say normal do you mean that clicking on new or edit opened the customised form rather than the standard sharepoint form?

I am having the same issue - was this ever resolved?  Appreciate any response @Bernard Welmers