SOLVED

Old style site pages library?

Brass Contributor

I have a site pages library in a site that 1) is called just "pages" in the navigation, and 2) offers only wiki and web part pages as if it were an older version of SP. I really need to begin creating modern pages, but have yet to find how to change it.

The site is tied to a Team/Group. I'm not sure how the original admin created things, but I've set the library to modern. Any guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Arnie_Howes_1-1660837065931.png

3 Replies
best response confirmed by Arnie_Howes (Brass Contributor)
Solution
Solved by global admin! Thanks...

@Arnie_Howes Is SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure feature activated on your SharePoint site?

Maybe this feature is causing this problem. Check documentation: Enable publishing features 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

It was a simple checkbox in the global admin panel that I didn't have access to. They had never checked the "allow modern pages" option. Thanks for your response, though!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Arnie_Howes (Brass Contributor)
Solution
Solved by global admin! Thanks...

View solution in original post