Office Online Server's status is Unhealthy

Copper Contributor

I am trying to configure Office Online Server 2016( November release) on Windows Server 2012 R2 ( April 2014 update), which is brand new installation. 

• Add all the required features using Powershell( restart the server at the end)
  • Installed All 4 Pre-req without any error
  • Restart the Server
  • Install the OOS 2016 without any issue
  • Run the Newoffice command to configure it on http ( completed successfully)
  • but when I get the machine status, health Status always Unhealthy.

In the Event Log Application, following Error reported

• event ID 1021 Source Perflib
    Windows cannot open the 32-bit extensible counter DLL ASP.NET_2.0.50727 in a 64-bit environment. Contact the file vendor to obtain a 64-bit version. Alternatively, you can open the 32-bit extensible counter DLL by using the 32-bit version of Performance Monitor. To use this tool, open the Windows folder, open the Syswow64 folder, and then start Perfmon.exe.
  • Event ID 1017, Source PerfLib
    Disabled performance counter data collection from the "ASP.NET_2.0.50727" service because the performance counter library for that service has generated one or more errors. The errors that forced this action have been written to the application event log. Correct the errors before enabling the performance counters for this service.
    Event ID 1008 Source Perflin
    The Open Procedure for service "BITS" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\bitsperf.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.
  • The Open Procedure for service "Lsa" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\Secur32.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.
  • The Open Procedure for service "WmiApRpl" in DLL "C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiaprpl.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.
  • Event ID 2004, Source PerfLib
    Unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the status code.

Event IDs from the Office Web App Logs

• Event ID 21077 Source Office Web Apps Monitors
    WordDocumentSessionServiceWatchdog reported status for WordDocumentSessionService in category 'Ping'. Reported status: WordDocumentSessionService ping hit an exception.</
    Event ID 21072 Source Office Web Apps Monitors
    Event ID 20173 Source Office Web Apps Monitors
    Event ID 20005 Source Office Web Apps Monitors
    Event ID 21097 Source Office Web Apps Monitors
    Event ID 20876 Source Office Web Apps Monitors
    Event ID 20857 Source Office Web Apps Monitors

I am totally clue less what should i do to fix the problem.

0 Replies