No form settings in my sharepoint list

Copper Contributor

Dear Microsoft community,

I cannot find the form settings for my within my Sharepoint list environment.

I would like to go back from powerapps to the default settings. The form settings are missing within my sharepoint environment: Missing form settingsMissing form settings

How can I go back to the default settings?

Best regards,

Abel

11 Replies

@Abel_van_Aller Have you found a solution for this? Any way to bring it back?

@davehawk @Abel_van_Aller Which list template you used for creating this list?

Is it a normal/custom list or you used any modern or classic list template while creating this list?

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

@davehawk 

Hi Dave, 

I solved this problem. I found out that this error only occurred when I used a subsite. Th form settings are available when I use the parent site.

Best regards,

Abel

@Abel_van_Aller Is your site a Team connected SharePoint site?

Here is a workaround -

• Get list ID of your site. You can get this from going to List settings -> open any link (like Versioning settings) get the List ID from URL (?List=%7Bxxxxxxxxxxxx)
  • Once you have the list ID, you can form your own link for Form settings page https://yoursite.sharepoint.com/sites/yoursite/_layouts/15/FormSettings.aspx?List={ListID}
Thank you. This is very helpful. I was searching for an answer to this issues since last two days.:)

This workaround worked for me. My SharePoint list is in a Teams Channel and I cannot move it.
Microsot, please add the missing FormSettings!

Thanks for sharing, worked for my problem where I found that this setting was missing within a Shared Teams Channel.
This worked for me too! Thanks!!
Thanks for this!
Thank you for the information.
This worked to show the form settings and delete the custom form. However no change was applied on the list.

Any ideas of what to do?

Thank tou in advanced.

@Bharath Arja 

Thank you solution helped me resolve my issue