News webpart

Copper Contributor

Hello,

In a Sharepoint Online Modern site,If I want to move particular news from one news web part(named, Recent News)to another news web part (named, Old news) after 7/10 days automatically, can I do that? If yes, please mention the steps to do so. Thanks to all.

2 Replies

@SrijaBandyopadhyay 

This is not possible directly in SharePoint online as there is no recent/old news web parts. News web part shows all the news based on the news web part settings/configurations.

However, you can filter the news you want to show in the web part based on either they are Recently added/changed, page properties, etc.

So, I would suggest you to look and these settings and check if this helps you.

Microsoft documentationUse the News web part on a SharePoint page 

Please click Mark as Best Response if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Hello@ganeshsanap,

Thanks for reply. Yes using page property we can filter news but it will be just a filter.

Can you please say, if I will be having 2/3 news web parts with different names(Recent News, Old news,Important news(names given by me only)), Then how would I make new news to move under each category as mentioned based on a choice column while creating?