News Webpart filter in edit is blank

Deleted
Not applicable

When editing the news web part in Sharepoint online modern page, the Filter section appears blank. 

After checking the browser console for issues I found. the below error when i click edit on the web-part

***Failed to load component "7e3663cd-d533-4eb8-90ec-cefed4cd119b" (SPQueryFilter). Original error: ***Manifest not found for component id "aa0a46ec-1505-43cd-a44a-93f3a5aa460a" and version ""

The component id corresponds to react-dom and the version is blank. The same was working and just stopped working without any changes. The page has no custom web-part as well. Is it just me or anybody else have the same issue.

Screenshot 2019-08-09 at 12.11.06.png

3 Replies

@Deleted Yup. This is a recently known issue, we've made the product team aware of it. Thanks!

@Beau Cameron Thanks for the info. Do I need to raise a ticket to get this fixed or is this already scheduled for fix ?Where can I check a list and status of known issues or information about this issue ?

@Deleted Ticket has been raised to DC Padur and John Sanders (on the product team) through Twitter. They will provide an update there / appropriate channels :)