NEW: FastTrack offer to migrate #SharePoint 2013 customers to #Office365

Microsoft

Assess > Migrate > Use.

I'd like to highlight a new blog post that details the new FastTrack offering to help migrate from your on-premises team sites and MySites to Office 365 -- into SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business, respectively. This offering is available until March 31, 2017 -- at no additional cost to eligible Office 365 customers.

Read today's blog post for more info, "New FastTrack offer to migrate SharePoint 2013 customers to Office 365." And help share the news to your peers and partners here in the community or via Twitter (easy RT of @SharePoint's tweet: https://twitter.com/SharePoint/status/798211757105786881).

Let me know if you have an questions I can answer, or can pass along to my FastTrack peers.

Thanks,

Mark

5 Replies

Hi @Mark Kashman,

How does this work for Non-profit organizations?

Seems like offer is valid for customers with specific subscription and minimum amount of users for the eligibility part. Would love to talk about this with anyone from the fasttrack team since I do have a non-profit organization that want to move to the cloud.

Regards,

Jasjit

Hi Jasjit,

Let me loop in my FastTrack colleagues @Cyrielle Simeone and @Brian Shiers who can look into the offering from an NPO perspective. Cyrielle/Brian?

Thanks,

Mark

I think I can help here: NGOs are covered by FastTrack if they meet the requirements established for regular companies, i.e, the NGO is going to deploy Office 365 with more than 150 seats

Hi Juan - thank you! 

Sent you a direct message with details.

Hi Mark. What about organizations moving from Google Sites to Office 365? Will there be any offering related to that? Do you recommend any tools for that?