SOLVED

New Copy UI - BIG ISSUE

Iron Contributor

So this new Copy UI no longer give me the option to copy files to Syntex Training Library (Which I am Following)???? 

NThoman_0-1668011072807.png

5 Replies

@NThoman If you have write access on both SharePoint sites and you don't see the site you're looking for in the list of sites in the left navigation or when you select on More places... link, you can navigate to the target/destination site and use Pin to Quick Access option from document library to ensure it appears in the left navigation of the Move/Copy dialog.

Check my answer given here and follow the same steps on destination site library: The quick access doesn't list other SharePoint site when trying to use CopyTo and MoveTo 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

@ganeshsanap Pin to Quick Access does not show for Syntex Content Center Site\Libraries. Someone needs to talk to the Syntex Team ASAP.

NThoman_0-1668013815598.png

@NThoman 

1. Raise support ticket with Microsoft directly: Get support for Microsoft 365 - Online support 
  2. Submit new feedback/idea on SharePoint feedback portal - for allowing Pin to Quick Access option for Syntex Content Center libraries

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

best response confirmed by NThoman (Iron Contributor)
Solution

@NThoman have made the fix and adding Pin to quick access command to training files library.

Expecting to see it in 2 - 4 weeks.

Thanks! I now have the option in my tenant and I am able to copy files to the training files library again.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by NThoman (Iron Contributor)
Solution

@NThoman have made the fix and adding Pin to quick access command to training files library.

Expecting to see it in 2 - 4 weeks.

View solution in original post