Needing to create a suggestions box on Sharepoint Home Page

Copper Contributor

I am needing to create an empty box with a submit button (Of course I will need to enter a title above the box), on a Sharepoint Home Page where a user can type their suggestion in the box and click submit and it is sent to an email address. Can anyone help please?

7 Replies

@Tbruns  we have a Microsoft Forms web part on the homepage of our intranet (Office 365 SharePoint) with a form for users to submit comments and suggestions. When the user clicks the submit button a flow in Power Automate sends it to the email addresses of me and a colleague and adds the suggestion to a list on the site so we can track what stage the suggestion has reached. It's a simple system but works well. So I'd recommend you think about something like that.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

@RobElliottthat is exactly what I am needing. Do you have any instructions to help me get started? Thank you!

@Tbruns  yes, happy to post up the steps, but it's after 11pm here and the end of the day so it will have to be tomorrow.

Rob 

@RobElliott Hi - did you ever get a chance to post the steps ? I'm in the same boat with trying to create a power automate to make the suggestion box. 

Thanks!!

@RobElliott hi that is also exactly what I am after are you able to email be the instructions also please ? Brian.gilligan@brenntag.co.uk

Thanks so much if you can.

@SMinDC2020 hid did you ever get the instructions you were after ? I too could do with those ..... it would be a great help if you could send them on if you could brian.gilligan@brenntag.co.uk

Thanks 

@Gilliganb73 you can see the steps for the flow and the JSON view formatting in my post on a similar thread here.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User