SOLVED

Need help in formula in calculated column with multiple IF statement

Copper Contributor

Hi! Please can anyone help me with this! :(

I am trying to created a calculated column 2 that based on another calculated column 1 .

I have calculated column 1 as 7, 25, 1, 5, 6, 3, 10, 5. So I wanted to create a calculated column 2 with the following conditions:

IF[calculated column 1]>=7, returned as "Low",

IF(AND([calculated column 1]<=5,[calculated column 1]>=3, returned as "Medium",

IF[calculated column 1]<=2, returned as "Urgent".

FYI,

If the calculated column 1 has number greater or equal to 7, returned as "Low" in calculated column 2. 

If the calculated column 1 has number less than or equal to 5 and greater or equal to 3, returned as "Medium" in calculated column 2.

If the calculated column 1 has number less than or equal to 2, returned as "Urgent" in calculated column 2.

I have tested the calculated column with my formula (below), it does not work and show as syntax error. 

=IF(IF[Priority1]>=7,"Low",IF(AND([Priority1]<=5,[Priority1]>=3,"Medium")),IF[Priority1]<=2,"Urgent")

Please can anyone fix this for me? Many Thanks!!

** Sorry if its too long to read, i just need to make sure it is clear**

Thank you!!!

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Celinay (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Celinay =IF(Priority1>=7,"Low",IF(AND(Priority1>=3,Priority1<=6),"Medium","Urgent"))

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint, Website and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Celinay (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Celinay =IF(Priority1>=7,"Low",IF(AND(Priority1>=3,Priority1<=6),"Medium","Urgent"))

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint, Website and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

View solution in original post