Modern Sites Webparts, The list view webpart will not show a quick edit view on the page

Deleted
Not applicable

The list view webpart does not display a quick edit view. Which would be great if it does. Overall the webparts should have more settings like in the classic sites as the limitations are the moment are very very very limited. Will this be fixed to make it workable for my users to edit immediately instead of having to click around.

4 Replies
There is not a full parity Today between what you can do in the list user interface and what you can do in the modern list webpart (that is still in preview)...overtime Microsoft will add more and more features to the list WebPart, but there is not an ETA for that and what features they are going to add

thx am aware of that, would like a better indication from MS

They said what they were doing during SPC and provided lists and blogs of features coming with rough ETA's. There is also Roadmap which is getting even more revamp as well. Pay attention to ignite sessions, Microsoft will give plenty of indication there.
Thx am aware. Still doesn't specifically provides me with the details I am seeking.