SOLVED

Modern Site Page - List Preview Issue

Brass Contributor

Did anyone know of an issue with List Preview on modern Site Pages? We are unable to create a new list item using "+ New" button. When I click on the new, it shows me the available list content type and then when I click on the "+ Item" it doesn't show new item form or happens anything on the page. Seems like the functionality has been broken?

Unable to create item.PNG

8 Replies
This problem could be related to the SPO incident reported Today about the inability to add new AddIns / SPFx WebParts...it might have happened that Microsoft rolled out a wrong version of their WebParts or something related to this issue that could be the cause of this unexpected behavior

Hi Martin, I noticed this issue starting last Friday i.e., 02/02/2018. 

I have the same error, when it will be solved?

best response confirmed by Srikanth Komirishetty (Brass Contributor)
Solution

I have reported this to Microsoft and the Product Group has identified the issue and had delivered a fix.  It is being pushed to the production farms and should land no later than Feb 12.  I just confirm that the fix has been rolled out to our two tenants and I now is able to create items from the List/Library view web part.

Have there been any new developments on this? I'm still running into this issue

Thanks!

I had this issue up until today and seems to be working now, but I logged a support call and assumed they fixed it in the background.

Thanks Stephen, must just be waiting for it to roll into our environment!

@Tyler Bankston : Is this still an issue? The bug fix roll out has been completed as per my support engineer.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Srikanth Komirishetty (Brass Contributor)
Solution

I have reported this to Microsoft and the Product Group has identified the issue and had delivered a fix.  It is being pushed to the production farms and should land no later than Feb 12.  I just confirm that the fix has been rolled out to our two tenants and I now is able to create items from the List/Library view web part.

View solution in original post