SOLVED

Modern Page experience - Section layouts

Copper Contributor

Will the new Section layouts be available for modern page experience without communication site ?

I am very excited about this feature in particular because it will provide a great responsive experience with nice look & feel without the need for an extra product on top of SharePoint ( like LiveTiles ).

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Emad Aliny (Copper Contributor)
Solution

As mentioned in the Q&A of the blog announcing the new Communication sites, they wrote: "The same innovations will be available in SharePoint team sites, as well" - I even believe, that they told it live on the SharePoint Virtual Summit a few weeks ago.

My guess is that it should be that the case, but I don't have an official statement or documentation on this :) so we can only wait until Microsoft starts rolling out all this new stuff. By the way, adding @Dan Holme

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Emad Aliny (Copper Contributor)
Solution

As mentioned in the Q&A of the blog announcing the new Communication sites, they wrote: "The same innovations will be available in SharePoint team sites, as well" - I even believe, that they told it live on the SharePoint Virtual Summit a few weeks ago.

View solution in original post