SOLVED

Modern calendar view in Lists doesn't display timeframe of item

Copper Contributor

Hi everyone,

We're planning on using the modern calendar view on lists. However, when we are making items, they don't show how long (minutes) the item will take. The beginning and end time are defined when making the item though...

Any idea on this? Thanks in advance!

Schermopname (351).png

2 Replies
best response confirmed by AaronBEe (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@AaronBEe I just tried it on my SharePoint site and it is working as expected: 

ganeshsanap_0-1665573268471.png

Calendar view settings

ganeshsanap_2-1665573374510.png

List item form

ganeshsanap_1-1665573344146.png

Check your calendar view settings and make sure you have filled date fields selected as "Start date" and "End date" on calendar (In my case - Draft due by and Publish by).

Related ReadCreate a modern Calendar view in SharePoint Online/Microsoft Lists 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Great! Apparently we messed up the enddate when making the view. Stupid of us, nonetheless thanks for your comment!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by AaronBEe (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@AaronBEe I just tried it on my SharePoint site and it is working as expected: 

ganeshsanap_0-1665573268471.png

Calendar view settings

ganeshsanap_2-1665573374510.png

List item form

ganeshsanap_1-1665573344146.png

Check your calendar view settings and make sure you have filled date fields selected as "Start date" and "End date" on calendar (In my case - Draft due by and Publish by).

Related ReadCreate a modern Calendar view in SharePoint Online/Microsoft Lists 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

View solution in original post