Mobile Views

Copper Contributor

Is there any way we could customize certain pages on the site just for mobile, or add certain elements just for the mobile version of the site 

5 Replies
Can you elaborate more on what you need? Modern SPO sites are responsive so they fit very well on a Mobile. You also have the SharePoint Mobile App to access your SPO Sites

@Raj_Patekar Assuming you are offering the same content for all users regardless of platform, you don't need to create a special mobile version of your site. SharePoint online does that automatically. You can test it either on your phone or by just resizing your browser window to simulate a portrait phone layout. 

I do intend to show the same content, but i also want to make some very small additions. Just wanted to know of we can actually render these additions just for the mobile version.
I just want to add a some small elements which can be seen on the mobile version of the site but not on the desktop version,

@Raj_Patekar 

I honestly have no idea if it's possible. My general rule of thumb is that if you don't see an option for something it means you can't or possibly shouldn't. If it can be done, it would likely require some kind of customization which offers problems of it's own.