Microsoft SharePoint Migration tool did not show the all the existed lists

Brass Contributor

Microsoft SharePoint Migration tool did not show the all the existed lists when I had tried to do migration to a an on premises SharePoint List to SharePoint Online.

Even if I had to select the option migration all lists and libraries to SharePoint online.

There is nothing special on the report folder that contains logs.

9 Replies
Which lists are being shown and which ones no (I'm asking about the list template used)?
Hi, Mohammad.
Not all list maybe can be migrated into SharePoint Online. Here's a list of supported types:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepointmigration/sharepoint-migration-supported-list-templates

Fred
#FredO365tips

Actually, some Custom Lists are shown and some others are not shown.

That's not expected...all custom lists should be shown in the Tool
Actually, it seams that the person who create these lists, he imports them from a SharePoint 2010 and these lists icons really differs from the SharePoint 2013 custom list icon.
that's why I think it is not shown when try to migrate them.
That could be the source of the problem...I will try to share this problem to the team that is behind the SharePoint migration tool
It would be great!!!, if we find a solution to this issue.

@Mohammad Amer 

Could you please share everything under C:\Users\%user name%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\MigrationTool\admin@XXXX.onmicrosoft.com\WF_XXXXX folder to Migration dev servicing migration_team@microsoft.com? It will include reports and logs.

I have the same issue. However our lists are created on SharePoint 2013. A few are shown but not all. I really need all lists because some columns are connected.