Microsoft Lists, Sharepoint, column with multiple values reference different columns

Copper Contributor

I need some help with what, to me, seems complicated.

'm new to sharepoint and I have to create this excel table : ( values enter by the user so I dont know how many perimiters nor expected results he will add )

help.PNG

I have a column "Project" and that project is associated to some "Expected results", the "expected results" has diferrent "perimeters" and each perimeter has his own "Unit price" ,"Quantity" ... etc

I created this :

help2.PNG

but you can see the problem here :  I can only add one value to the perimeter column (only one unit price and one quantity...), I can't add different values with different prices and quantities. 

What do you  think is the best solution to create the same excel table ?

3 Replies

@Dohazh I think you'll need to do this with Power Apps where you could have a dropdown for the parameter, and depending what was selected the appropriate unit price and quantity would be added.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

Thank you for your answer @RobElliott
How can I use a dropdown for perimeter because it's a user input ?

@Dohazh if you don't know how many parameters there are going to be then there is no way for any app to look up what the quantity, unit price etc should be. If you have all the parameters in your app then it's straightforward but unless you know what those are there is no way it can look up the related data.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)