I have a OOB library in SPO. When an existing file is modified and saved all metadata is lost for that file(including one required field) and except for the title field. I see this behavior for existing files but not on newly added files and also not on files that are already affected by this issue.
Restoring files affected by this problem to a n earlier version also gives me empty columns. Also, files affected by this issue don't have any change in the modified or modified by column(previous version info is retained).
Issue started three days ago. NO changes to library were made. I have tried different users/browsers same issue. I tried different ways of modifying(workflow, power apps, SharePoint UI) and I have disabled quick edit on the library but does not work