Mega menu has disappeared

Iron Contributor

We have had the megamenu for 3-4 weeks in our tenant.  Today our menus have reverted to the regular cascading menu and I am not able to change it back to the megamenu because the "Change the look" has also reverted to the old style.  Anyone else experienced this?

14 Replies
Yes I have the same issue in several tenants

Looks like they rolled back the additions they made to all the "Change the look" features

I don't see anything in Admin centre about this.

Weren't the "Change the Look" updates in First Release only?

I believe so. This is a first release tenant.
Yes, looks like the footer is also gone.

we just had Page Templates show up in Communications sites, but our ability to edit pages is broken. These rollouts are causing lots of issues (:

Happening for my tenants too.....few folks also Tweeting about this...hopefully resolved soon!

Same here. All the "change the look" features are gone. @Mark Kashman any info you can share on this?

Hello all....just noticed that I now have Header back - suspect that Footer and Navigation will soon follow....

The Megamenu and new Change the Look has returned to my Tenant. :)

Same here.. Just started to brand the mega menu with CSS via SPFx extension, just for fun & testing this out :) At least i got a screen shoot out of it. I guess we will see some updates, at least for the footer when it comes back alive again
// Happy SharePointing

mega.png

Hi, the particular problem reported should have been fixed.  You should see the components. 

Here the current status:

- Footer: Still in progress to roll out to all tenants world wide

- Header: 100% PROD

- Megamenu: 100% PROD

Yes - I can confirm this, thx @Kiki Shuxteau