<Functionl Requirment>

Copper Contributor

<Hi>

I want to know how if anyone has documents which help me to add below point to my List / Library.

•         How can we change the date format on the entire site from M/D/YY to DD/MMM/YYYY? To be checked
•         Is there a possibility to change the (background) color of some of the column headers?

We would like to highlight those columns that must be completed by a specific group of people.

•         How can we add a function (?) that completed tasks are disappearing from view in the list 5 days after completion?

Would be easier to build a view with status different from completed
•         How can we get rid of the pre-published column “title”? depends on the list type? Library or list?

•         For this list we would like to have a column “category” and a column “sub-category”. Our idea is to avoid any misinterpretation that if a category was chosen only the sub-categories belonging to this category should appear in the next column.

One additional column (“Alert”) should be implemented to show a kind of traffic light alerts which means if there are
- more than 3 days left until the due date = a green flag should appear
- 3 or less days are left until the due date = a yellow flag should appear
- on the due date or after the due date = a red flag should appear
in this column.

Would really appreciate your support.

With Regards,

Andrew Raj

3 Replies
Most of your questions can be answered with yes. But you will need to add Javascript to do this in combination with Flow or Workflows.

A lot of this can be done, but can be a little complex.  I would recommend you take some classes on SharePoint, SharePoint designer and SharePoint custom workflows... unless you want to create custom code for all of it.

Hi,

I know a bit how to work on SP and SPD, if can provide some tipe will be

appreciated.

Thank you