Locate OneDrive library to select which files can be found in searches

Copper Contributor

In my organisation we all have OneDrive for business on sharepoint. When opening office 365 online, I can see what my colleagues were working on and when. I also see a 'Discover' tab that allows me to see what others are working on. I believe it is possible to select which documents appear in searches or are those that can be seen by other people in their Discover tab. In order to do this, I believe, I need to find the private library and set those parameters, but I can't find the library. Help anybody please?

Many thanks

2 Replies
Search and graph signals can only be seen if they have access to the files. If you don’t want people seeing updates to files then they need access remove from the file storage location / file itself.

You can mark entire document library’s in I think advanced list settings where you can tell it not to search index but ideally you just need to make sure people do not have access to the files themselves if that’s an issue to show up.

Thank you very much @Chris Webb 

my problem is that I have an excel file which is the datasource for a powerapp. In order for people to use the powerapp (add and modify records), the excel file needs to be shared. However, I don't want them to make changes to the excel file directly. I want them to go through the powerapp instead in order to ensure they enter the data in the correct format etc. Any thoughts?