SOLVED

List Notifications customized in SharePoint Online

Copper Contributor
Hello,

I am trying to create list notifications for a list from our HR department. Another group should get change notifications on a weekly base, but not access to the list. They also should not get all information in these notifications, because some columns are only for HR.

The problem is now, that I cant simply change the notification layout.

Is there any solution to hide the column in the notification in SharePoint online, or do you have another possible solution? Do I need to use PowerAutomate instead?

I am relatively new to SharePoint and just learning about all the functionalities so it would be a great help, if you had a solution. I already tried this with PowerAutomate, but I have no idea, how to pur the changes from 1 week in a simple table. If SharePoint would offer a native solution for this problem, I could save some time.
1 Reply
best response confirmed by SchMaxSP (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hello @SchMaxSP 

I suggest you use Power Automate, the below template can achieve want you need:

Create CSV table from SharePoint list and store in OneDrive (Business) | Microsoft Power Automate

You can create two tables and two action emails, one for each group with the info they need.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

JM

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by SchMaxSP (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hello @SchMaxSP 

I suggest you use Power Automate, the below template can achieve want you need:

Create CSV table from SharePoint list and store in OneDrive (Business) | Microsoft Power Automate

You can create two tables and two action emails, one for each group with the info they need.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

JM

View solution in original post