Jun 11 2020 12:56 PM
Jun 11 2020 12:56 PM
Hello Tech Community!
I'm looking for some assistance fixing a weird issue that popped up.
About a month ago, I created a new Calendar in a SPO Site that has a Calendar Overlay features added to it. There are also several other Standard views that were created.
The issue that just started this week is that when picking a view from the Manage Views section in the ribbon, is that the JS link adds these extra characters "u002f" before the site name, list name and view name, which of course does not work: "https://[tenant]/u002fsites/u002f[SiteName]/u002fLists/u002fe[ListName]/u002fAllItems.aspx
If I manually go the working view, the link would be as follows:
I've tried other sites in our tenant with similar functionality, and am not having the same issue. If I select a view from the All Items view, where it's not listed in the ribbon, the links there works fine, so it just seems the issue is in the JS link in the ribbon.
Any ideas of how to get this fixed?
Jun 12 2020 10:42 AM
We too have just encountered the same issue. We recently migrated from on-prem solution. However, it goes a bit further than just views within calendars. When we go to add a group and select the button "new" we get the error. However, when using the drop-down and selecting new group it works just fine.
The same is true for lists that are viewed in classic mode. Using the "..." to get to views works fine but using the list tab and current view drop-down we see the same encoding error.
Jun 12 2020 11:14 AM
Same issue here--we migrated a calendar from on-prem and the view selector in the ribbon adds u0002f to every section of the link so we get page not found. I did some google-fu and can't find anything other than this thread.
Jun 17 2020 02:45 PM
@Adam Carter Thanks for the reply!
We didn't perform an actual migration. I created a new Calendar from within the SharePoint Online Team site, and then exported the data from the on-premises Calendar to Excel and then copied it over to the new list.