Issue with IF function in calculated column

Copper Contributor

Dear All,

I'm working on an extensive SharePoint list, with input from MS Forms (using MS Flow).

On an answer out of MS Forms, I would like the IF function with multiple options to give me a longer answer in SharePoint (which can be implemented in a MS Word document later).

When I run my flow, I get the answer from the MS Forms, but the calculated column always give the last answer in the IF query. However, If I manually edit the entry, the calculated column does give me the appropriate answer.

Following is one of the IF functions (Dutch).

=IF([F Op Installatie]="Maquet","gestabiliseerd in een pneumatische Maquet zijsteun",IF([F Op Installatie]="Maquet + Macintosh steun","gestabiliseerd in een Maquet pneumatische zijsteun en ondersteuning van de voet met 1 Macintosh steun",IF([F Op Installatie]="Laterale post + 1 Macintosh steun","ondersteunt door een laterale zijsteun en de voet door 1 Macintosh steun",IF([F Op Installatie]="Laterale post + 2 Macintosh steunen","ondersteunt door een laterale zijsteun en de voet door 2 Macintosh steunen","in een afhangende positie, gefixeerd in een arthroscopische steun"))))

I don't know if this is a problem with the function or using the calculated columns.

Any suggestions, or should I address this in the PowerUsers Forum?

Thanks in advance

0 Replies