SOLVED

Is there a way to change what appears in the "preview card" in a sharepoint list?

Copper Contributor

I am looking for a way to display the information I deem as important on the cards within the a COSHH risk assessment list on SharePoint (as seen in the attached image)Screenshot 2021-08-04 094607.png

1 Reply
best response confirmed by LukeJSmith (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@LukeJSmith Yes, you can control what information you want to show in gallery/tiles view of SharePoint list. Follow below steps:

1. Go to SharePoint list

2. Click on switch view options dropdown at the top & select Format current view.

switch view options.png

3. Make sure Format view & Gallery is selected like below:

Edit gallery card.png

4. Click on Edit card

5. Select/Unselect which columns you want to show on card. Then click on Save Close.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by LukeJSmith (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@LukeJSmith Yes, you can control what information you want to show in gallery/tiles view of SharePoint list. Follow below steps:

1. Go to SharePoint list

2. Click on switch view options dropdown at the top & select Format current view.

switch view options.png

3. Make sure Format view & Gallery is selected like below:

Edit gallery card.png

4. Click on Edit card

5. Select/Unselect which columns you want to show on card. Then click on Save Close.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

View solution in original post