Is there a way on a SharePoint site I can get users to select something to act as an "I agree" box

Copper Contributor

Imagine (if you will) a SharePoint webpage that has a text webpart listing the "conditions of use" of a service.

IS there anyway to have something at the bottom of the webpage that prompts the user to do something if they agree to the conditions, (such as tick a box or press this "button/link" that can be recorded in some way. 

Currently we user PowerApps webpart below the text webpart. It works, but needs users to "allow" the powerapps webpart. Its okay but I was wondering if there is a better way

1 Reply

@MrJohnson1905 There is no SharePoint out of the box way to achieve your requirements.

You are already using quickest way to automate the process - using power apps web part.

Else, you can create a custom web part using SharePoint Framework (SPFx) for this. This requires development experience.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.