SOLVED

Invoice

Copper Contributor

Hi All,

what do i need to make sale invoice, what do i need to make like SharePoint List and how can i set it up i mean SharePoint list  in which way shall i set up please 

Thanks 

2 Replies
best response confirmed by RAMOLE1325 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@RAMOLE1325 the setup of the SharePoint list could be like this: 

0-SP-list-columns.png

In your form you'd just enter what the invoice was for (in the title column), lookup the customer  and enter the Unit cost and amount purchased. The other columns would be entered automatically when you saved the form.

If you are always invoicing for the same things then you could have a separate list for the item and the unit cost and do a lookup for those.

If you are then using Power Automate to create the invoice file and send it to the customer you would need the txt... calculated columns because otherwise Power Automate puts in 11 extra decimal places on calculated columns.

1-SP-list.png

Rob

Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

Hi@RobElliott 

I use invoicing for the same things and i have products separate list which contains the unit price also how can i do the calculation or if you have a demo or show me how which i can fellow please as i tried but i am unable to do it, please .

Thanks Rob

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by RAMOLE1325 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@RAMOLE1325 the setup of the SharePoint list could be like this: 

0-SP-list-columns.png

In your form you'd just enter what the invoice was for (in the title column), lookup the customer  and enter the Unit cost and amount purchased. The other columns would be entered automatically when you saved the form.

If you are always invoicing for the same things then you could have a separate list for the item and the unit cost and do a lookup for those.

If you are then using Power Automate to create the invoice file and send it to the customer you would need the txt... calculated columns because otherwise Power Automate puts in 11 extra decimal places on calculated columns.

1-SP-list.png

Rob

Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

View solution in original post