Intelligent on-hover file card updates [roadmap: 49092]

Copper Contributor

This item was announced at SPC 2019 and displays as launched in their roadmap.  However, my hover card looks nothing like the example.  No time to read, highlights or inside look section.  It only displays views and a link for more details.  Has anyone else got the same experience?

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-OneDrive-Blog/OneDrive-announcements-SharePoint-Con...

4 Replies
It works for just OneDrive currently and word docs. My first release tenant is working on those. Don't think they pushed to SP just yet.

@aphamer we're still in the process of rolling this feature out, so you might not be seeing it yet.  Rest assured, it's on its way!

@Graham Kent  Hi, did this get rolled out to 365 ? I cannot get it to show anything like the example - only number of views (static not a "file card")

thanks,

Harsh

@user_sharept, Hey Harsh, yes, rolled out world-wide! You can start investigating by looking at files in your own OneDrive to confirm as there are no settings or configuration related to showing the file card there.  Some of the content is tailored to Word documents and will only appear if you've shared the file.  We'll provide view and viewer counts for all files, but Activity Highlights are only going to appear on files you're collaborating with others on, and Inside Look is only available for Word documents.

If you're still not seeing the file card, it's possible you're in a government farm where this feature isn't available.