Integrere visio into Sharepoint

Copper Contributor

Hello guys

Im currently on a project, where i am putting visio into sharepoint. That I Can do but I want to make clickable diagram in sharepoint with my visio but it seems not to work. Anyone Who have done that before and Who Can help?

That I Will appreciate - love

6 Replies

Hi @raseee , I have done this for quite a few years for our Business Management Sytem that has about 80 flowcharts in Visio, uploaded to a SharePoint document library and displayed on a SharePoint page. In your Visio chart add a hyperlink. Then in your SharePoint page add an Embed web part and add the iframe code, In my experience you often have to experiment with the height and widrth in the iframe code to get it to display sensibly. When you ctrl+click the link it will open in a new tab.

visioEmbed.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

Hi @RobElliott

I will try that - does it work as well for swimlane diagrams? 

@raseee yes, all ours are swimlane diagrams.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

Nice - I was wondering if I can show you it since you have worked with "Business System Management"
I'm doing some work for a company and want to communicate information through their system :)
I can send you a team meeting if it's okay?

@raseee yes no problem, but not today or tomorrow please as I'm maxxed out with other work. I'm not sure where you are based but on Friday after 12:00 UK time/13:00 Spanish time I am free so do give me a call then.

Rob
Los Gallardos

Friday at 12:00 would be nice. We are in the same timezone so that's not a problem for me. :)